First a dream bathroom, then a dream home...
Hey, VK I think I just found my Dream Location!

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Beautiful, such a wonderful idea to live in such a paradise, connecting with nature.
💜🙂💥

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

As long as there's edible vegetation, moving fresh water and wildlife, I'm a happy camper.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Beautiful....this will be on our Anon Island.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Yes Please! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

who could handle that drama? kardashishits? shiltongs? sorry for being rude

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

What did I miss?

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Beautiful!

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Oh girrrLLLL you speaka my language 😋

In response MRI Girl to her Publication

Imagine the spa days! ☺☺☺

(1) Show this thread

will work for room and board. will travel.

In response Tiffany Trinity⍟ to her Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Oh Yes Please

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

lol I know right!? 🤭

(1) Show this thread

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Breathtaking and peaceful ❤️

Beautiful and I like the free shower too!
Maybe too cold ? - high elevation

Chilly shower would definitely wake you up in the morning, bit of cold is good for ya! 😄

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Reminds me of our paradises in Oregon.

Silver Falls State Park - photo by@andyhvu

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

😍😍😍 That is beautiful!!
I could sit there and enjoy the view for hours!

(1) Show this thread

I just went here a few weeks ago. Check out my youtube channel and you will see

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Wow how pretty! 😄🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I like the no cleaning part.🤣🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

6, 76,17

Nice, my guide takes me to a waterfall similar to this from time to time. He pulls it out of my "want to be there" places.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

Right!?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

I can only imagine how wonderful the air is…

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

A waterfall is necessary. ❤️💧❤️

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I wanna roll around and all that green

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Me too, I feel like a shower under that waterfall would be refreshing too!

(1) Show this thread