To all my fellow PTSD survivors- youre not alone.
Please know that.
These times are soul sucking and many just need to be reminded that theyre not alone, and that someone cares.
I care. Alot.
Love you Patriots & Anons
❤️

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Love you Lauren! I have been following you for many years.You have helped me thru some tough days! God Bless! Cant wait for the Anon Island Party! Shane Browning goingbto be there? 🙏🏻😉

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Love you Lauren! I have been following you for many years.You have helped me thru some tough days! God Bless! Cant wait for the Anon Island Party! Shane Browning goingbto be there? 🙏🏻😉

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

👊❤️ Love You Too

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has messaged her on TS as well. She has not posted there in two weeks either, and I don't see her on twit wit searching for her name.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

❣️Thank you!🙏

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Love you too, Lauren! Blessings to you!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

welcome back Lauren

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Thank you, Lauren❤️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Lauren, where are you??? This was posted 17 days ago. Haven't seen you in awhile. Your fam is worried.

ThanQ ❤️ U

Warrior for Jesus the King, for The Republic, and for the Truth ❤️❤️

You are a Victor, not a victim🙏🏼😇