1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Ewww! How nasty?

Anyone run a black light over those sheets & bedspread?

With people like Crissy Tiegen & John Legend sleeping there after admitting to "swapsies" parties with the Obamas...

Just EWWW!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I must be watching too many crime shows... so I asked a lady I know who works at a local hotel on I-65. She said they send them out every 6 months for a good cleaning, the comforters.

Sheets are supposedly laundered between guests, but she's had to send some "clean" sheets back to the laundry, LOL.

I don't stay in hotels if I can help it. Worst case, I can bunk in the back of my truck, LOL.

Blah. I have no reason to. Great idea! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

One night here, after a hurricane knocked out all the electric, in our rented house with windows painted shut for 30 years, 90 degrees & steam... we could only find one hotel with a vacancy.

There was somebody's razor lying on the bed & towels on the floor, etc. - i.e., they never even cleaned it...

I made hubs take me back to the house & brought our own bedding with us, along with my trusty 9mm.

Nervous night, but at least a cool one.

So many folks in the South will be totally screwed if the power is out for long.

I love our home now; windows everywhere, really good double-pane ones, and we catch all the right breezes when there area any.

We've gone almost a month now without having to use either heater or a/c.

Painting windows shut is so stupid on so many levels.

Pffft.

Good for you for staying. I couldnt. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It all worked out though. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yepper.

We were grateful for it. It was so hot & we had been driving for an hour & a half looking for any hotel with a vacancy, with only about $60 until payday, LOL...

We got cool dark space to rent for $49, so it worked out just fine, after that 2nd trip past the house so we could sleep clean & then launder the bedding again.

God is so good to us!

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it