Mike Lindell just shared this video from an Iranian whistleblower.. Watch

Only people mentioned by @snassnas in this post can reply

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Mike Lindell has so much info he has taken over a company don't remember which one there is a software program that he now owns where he can see all the fraud and rock hard evidence.
We are in the middle of the storm Woo Hoooo😍😘

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Unfortunately I believe the 2020 election was the most secure in my lifetime, and I am 64. I don't believe my vote ever counted. THEY know who is going to win before the election begins.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

If any judge can look at this and still claim the elections are safe and secure and they were not able to be hacked, they need to be manually and, if need be, forcefully removed from the bench, never to return again. All they do claim plausible deniabikity and it all goes away.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Hack a thon Elections!!!