CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿
SHARING IS CARING
🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿🧑🌸🌿

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

I love your attitude. You're such a positve, open minded person. Female? Beautiful in your own way and healthy of mind, body and spirit?
Those are just wild guesses, but sometimes I get a feeling of connecting with someone I've never met, but feel i know. Does that make sense to you? Our bodies contain remarkable spirits with abilities we only get small glimpses of. If im being too nosy or paying too much attention you're not comfortable with, i sincerely apologize. Im a big believer in being open to what our intuition tells us and sometimes I mis read it..
Have a wonderful day today!

Hey David, thank you for your kind message. With all the divine upgrades we are experiencing now, the veil is getting thinner. In that way you feel more connected to people who are on your frequency. I experience similar, it is just tuning into a radio station at that moment. As long as you follow your own inner divine path without having disruption from the outside (msm, family, work, friends etc..) then these experiences will become more and more. βœ¨πŸ’œπŸŒΈ

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Venkel1971 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Venkel 1971, click on at the bottom under it