#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Just like they controlled us, we can control them.

Well my belief is, its against God’s law of Free Will and non-interference to control anyone, we must judge actions and do appropriate measures and use high discernment on what justice should be used for the evils crimes always following Gods Laws with our answers, and discipline ourselves to not hold onto fear that supports them and truly see our world in Gods eyes. The energies have to shift, we are creator beings, the dark cannot create, we uncreate what no longer serves us and the more that connect this way, the more we release the stronghold the dark has on our planet and humanity. Rise to who you truly are, Love and Light. Needs to be done from within by each person, no one does it for you. No judgements of souls but only actions taken by a soul. Uncreate the evil through deepest intentions/petitions to God. As I said, my opinion. ♥️🙏🌺 WWCD (What would Christ Do?)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it