🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Faith is the only way and it’s a tough test for some. I feel for the ones that are struggling right now. So much going on, it’s hard to keep up sometimes and evil has stepped up the attacks. The only way to overcome is to, as you say, surrender to God. He will help to make your faith unshakeable and once you find it, never let it go.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only "hard" to keep up? I thought it was impossible. lol

LOL, Well “hard” was my word for trying not to look like a whimp! 😄 Most days it IS definitely impossible… ❤️👍

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it