🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My faith in God - unshakable.

It’s okay to have doubts - it would be abnormal not to.

It is a cruel test. I get that it is necessary, but the ones this was supposed to wake up aren’t feeling the pain, and that is dead wrong.

At this point, my attitude is “bring it on” - and Heaven help the “White Hats” if they turn out to be Black Hats and all of this was just a collossal carrot on a stick.

I have faith…but if I and my brothers and sisters have been betrayed, I will make it my life’s mission to make our betrayor’s wish they had died and gone to hell - or die trying. This is a promise I made to God.

Enough is enough. I KNOW I am not alone in feeling this way.

That rally on November 3 needs to be DIFFERENT. It needs to deliver something than the platitudes delivered lately. It needs to bring REAL hope or it won’t just be the Cabal that experiences what a boomerang feels like. I leave it at that for now.

I respect your feelings and I innerstand your frustration. If I may add this, the Q team have employed every means known to mankind, and some not known, to achieve the greatest result with the least harm. It must be unforgettable. Trump told us- and I believe- that the Final Act is in Gods Hands. That's why I go- frustrating as it might feel at times- with...

#trusttheplan

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you… and yes, it is frustrating.

Feels better to vent - thanks also for your patience with me.

I trust in God, the Son, and you - my brothers and sisters.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have plenty of my own moments. Thank you.

#FamilyIsEverything

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

When I get frustrated I go listen to Kim Clements.
I truly do believe God told him His plan before he died.
His daughter carries on his word and is on Youtube.
He said America will be brought to her knees...barely hanging on by a thread....people suffering, begging....before God restores this land.
I believe we are being taught a lesson.
It's a little rough for those of us that have understood.
People change through pain.
They need to be shown.
I don't know what's going to happen but I think we are going to have to suffer at the hands of these people who want us dead for awhile longer.
Covid was just the beginning.

(3) Show this thread