A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

FLYNN said it AINT TRUE guys!!!! Your GIG is UP! Just go live your life cuz FLYNN said it AINT TRUE!!!!

I suggest you read The Art of War before interpreting what a General is doing.

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Don't take my disinfranchised broken spirit the wrong way. I've been very faithful to the RED PILLED society. We're tired and exauhsted as hell. I've got friends and relatives who have been watching and hoping only to see the end of a movie that has no apparent end... Be encouraged, if you are on the RIGHT side, and end up 100% correct, I will be more than happy to congratulate you and will be so relieved ok. Trust Me, I want to see this WAR end in PEACE!

Please, lay it out for me.
I work 12 hours a day now and have not been able to sit, read and figure out this GAME which is NOT FUN anymore! The General was interviewed and promised 100% that TRUMP would remain in office and then went as far as to take the OATH. AFTER the BOTCHED ELECTION, he now in another interview proclaims the whole Q plan is indeed NOT genuine and it's silly to believe their IS a PLAN!
How's the everyday citizen/patriot supposed to believe and keep trusting in a plan that has NO REAL PLAN and never seems to come to fruition?!
I have been very calm throughout this las