President Trump just retruthed this truth.

I'll just leave it here and let you decide what he is telling us...

#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Just4Jesus in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response DEAN ERICKSON to his Publication

Whoooooweeee!
We are getting closer!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What channel is this because DJT on TS is@realdonaldtrump???

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Don't see any gold fringe but unsure if any edges showing.
Also, timestamp and date equal 17! 🤷🏼‍♀️ We're ALL going together! The love he has for us and our country is unwavering. So grateful for our President Donald J. Trump❣️👏🇺🇸😎

Yes He Did!
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

76.....4 more years of 45... or maybe
q.....probably number 19

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

76th like and 45th retweet. ❤️🇺🇸

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

❤️76th like. GoOD vibez! 🙌🏻❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

i need a little help here; maybe I am burned out trying to decipher meanings.Not sure what this means other than the obvious....he.loves America and has taken ALL the slings and arrows for us.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

WWG1WGA=84

Post#84
Snow White
Godfather lll
Q

4 Pics

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'