Should fire everyone in twitter.
List all available jobs and have them reapply

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Not just fired, but Fooken Fired !

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Create A Problem Then Stage A Two Sided Discourse And Make A Fortune Selling It As Media - 754
Enlil Is Not Jehovah Just A Fallen Angel Who Hated Humanity And Thought He Was A God
Scotland Runs Canada Ireland Runs California France Runs United States Of America
We Are All The Ones We Have Been Waiting For And We Are Going Towards The Black Hole Sun
Your Government Is Lying To You In A Way That Could Lead To Your Death
A Snake Without Scales Shows Its Veins Examine Noses To Identify Jews
Aliens Created Doppelgänger Twins Of All The Elect This Corruption Is Despicable❤️
American Government Has Been A British Scripted Stage Show For Over A Century❤️
Americas Federal Reserve Is The Anti Christ Legion Of Rothschild Demon Spirits❤️
Any Vote That Came In After Election Day Will Not Be Counted As Per Law And Truth

Q Post 754, 75, 4, 16

Q Post 16
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

Timestamp = Q Post 128 or 1328

Q Post 1328
SKY EVENT.
WW

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Do You seriously think that Elon is going to change things VK ? . 'Do you seriously think Elon wants free speech ? I dont . I believe Elon is just another globalist puppet.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Do You seriously think that Elon is going to change things VK ? . 'Do you seriously think Elon wants free speech ? I dont . I believe Elon is just anther globalist puppet.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Really wouldn't be that far off of the usual.
Bars will do that, "under new management hiring all positions".

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

yup . maybe hire a couple of Patriots . God knows many of us woukd love to work and participate in society again

same with the executive branch agencies.
same with all members of Congress, president, congressional staff, and Judgeships.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Any employee who stayed there throughout, knew to some degree what was going on. Fire them all and don’t let them reapply. Plenty of good, intelligent people needing jobs.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Should send all straight to Gitmo !

They should first ALL also be fully investigated for censoring life saving cures and interferring in a Predidential Election!!

If found guilty, suffer the consequences!!!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Should just give us patriots with a computer networking degree a job at twitter. I'll purge the bots :)

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Sounds like a good idea! I think the HQ may have to be relocated to attract solid peeps though. I used to love SF, but I couldn’t imagine living there now. Too expensive and too much 💩 right now.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I just want to see the job qualifications😅 Can we submit the VK resume'?😎 Shoe in😉

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

this

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Civil society leaders my ass, Elon.

9 pics

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

these stupid motherfuckers dont know hate speech is covered under the 1st amendment

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Hey...Im Jewish and why was I NOT offended by Ye ?? these people are sick and stupid unfortunately...and some are just pure EVIL...

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Agreed.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Hmmm 🤔

I say break the entire “com… pany” up

Restructure the foundations

revamp

Redesign the entire “Energy & reset the frequencies “

The basis of “Twitter “ was wrong to begin with
The spell was cast over it from the start

Change the entire frequecy if you want a different outcome

It has to happen from the foundations up

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

I'd certainly be tempted to do so if it were down to me.
Sort the wheat from the chaff?
Actually thinking more about it ... how much wheat managed to survive the company ethos?
So yes, definitely.

Gematria = 31
Doge =31

Q 31

where do anons apply for the jobs?
11:11
711 vibes

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

5 Year Delta.
:::::Flash Traffic:::::
Three letter agency embedded tracking/up-channel into POTUS' Twitter to specifically target through specialized geo and send his location.
We anticipated this (see post a few hours ago).
It has begun.
Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure.
Q

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

And, it’s now Day 2 of 11/22. :)

Caps = 32 🪞 23 (Pain) > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 1:28.

Nov 01, 2017 2:44:10 AM EDT
Anonymous
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

https://qalerts.app/?n=128

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Agreed.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

100%

+ Looks like a few more weeks before banned accounts get reinstated.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

...but some are back on already?....

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Elon will be exposed via this Twitter show. The war has already been won

(3) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GM sir
Maybe we can Vibe! EM here to recruit.
✌️

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I started my 8th account. Im observing right now. Following a few folks to see what’s circulating on Twit

(1) Show this thread