Michael Jackson as 'The Mayor' from a 1996 music video/short film directed by Stan Winston who is best known for his special make-up effects in film including Terminator, Jurassic Park, Aliens, The Thing.

This is 27 years ago.

Imagine which face mask is playing who these days?

#MichaelJackson#CGI#DeepFake#clone #facemask

Only people mentioned by @GorillaB in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

This is the Fun part of this movie!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Munchin financed a ton of these movies πŸ‘€

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i notice whoever is wearing the pelosi mask sucks on those teeth too lol

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Fetterman Is Michael Jackson?

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

michael also dressed as dave dave and teddy perkins, this is his transformstion into Stan

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

OMG! Now I know that the burn character, Dave Dave, or whatever his name was, was actually MJ in costume. Amazing.