WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I was informed by my 45 y/o daughter last night she is in fear for my life and my sanity. (I had asked her to download Signal) She said how many years have you been saying things are going to happen and they never do. I have read that "Qanons" are an 'Ultra,
Extreme, Right Wing Cult. Qanoners are dangerous, even so far as killing their own family members.

She said a few others things I won't repeat.

All I wanted was to have my family on Signal so none of us would be completely alone. I doubt that will happen.

I was awake until 5:30 this morning.. feeling utterly alone and defeated. I don't watch tv so I'm not sure where her new Q rhetoric came from. The hate is palpable. It is real 💔

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I went through some heavy duty persecution-my husband was so convinced that "QAnon" was a "satanic death cult" that he had my siblings involved in having me involuntarily committed to a behavioral unit for 16 days. I have forgiven him. I won't sugar coat it-I wanted to kill them all. Things have calmed down, and I have forgiven him. I will keep you in my prayers.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Thank you Michele. Definitely appreciate the prayers. By the time she hung up on me I was actually questioning my own sanity 😢

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I'm so sorry you had to go through that 💔

(2) Show this thread