popcorn ready?

Please when you share this kind of stuff, can you share the fucking link as well. We're in an information war here.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

you can look it up with that attitude.

Thank you 🙏
for sharing we all get a bit short sometimes.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

imdeed we do. i am shortest of all at times lol

Unless it's got a source, you've shared NOTHING.

And your refusal to provide a source when asked says a lot as well.

not refusal. unwillingness ti communicate with a prick is a better phrase.

Yeah right man. Nice excuse. And what about the other people watching this thread who also want a source.....

Fucking useless traitorous scumbag, sharing bullshit and dodging it with stupid excuses.

lol so entitled. let me call this guy a buncha names and demand answers i could have already looked up myself by now. poor thing. you should go ask someone for a hug.

I looked it up asshole. It's nowhere to be found. And you're dodging tells me all I need to know. go fuck yourself.

look harder? all these negativities being thrown out. seriously go get a hug. pay for it even idk what you want from me. also your on my post. so you should be the one to commence to the "fucking"...

If you had a shred of decency, you'd have shared the source for other people now instead of using me as an excuse not to share it.

There is no source because it's bullshit. Okay.

m nah i just think you need to figure out a better way to approach people and can use a juice box and a hug.

Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

It's BULLSHIT. There is no source.