#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today is one of the days that everything electronic fails if I touch it.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sorry😉My ears are ringing the most ever... What is habbening? Just going to hang out and drink my lemon/ touch of pink salt water😂💖

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Feeling it so much I turned on my EMF detector and it shows 0....so this is not EMF...

My ears Hav been Ringing Off The Hock 4 Sure.
. 0 ) ) ) )

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Finally settling down a bit🙏🏻😇what an intense day vibe wise☺️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Yes Mine Too🙏🤗
./sync

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

*Hook
lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts