Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

What a weird day...even knowing the truth, I still just feel this heavy need to cry.
Knowing, then hearing and seeing actual proof of some of the truly effed up things they've done and subjected us all to makes one sick to their stomach all over again, and is absolutely mind-blowing--how they expect to just keep going and continue treating their positions as their personal bottomless banks and get away with everything done leading up to and during our election process is just so...so..unbelievable to me. Like more than half the country are going to just pretend it didn't happen? Unfathomable

I have been unsettled & troubled since Nov 4th & have basically noone to talk to about it. Please Lord let this end soon.....Americans are suffering in every way shape & form💔

In response Just Jana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResistanceMajorsMidwest in this post can reply

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

I feel you! I feel like I have been on an emotional rollarcoaster for 3 months and the truth that others around me refuse to see makes it so much harder.

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

I agree Kelly, its been 3 months now...so friggen sad..