Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

If 70 percent of twitter employees are getting fired, and many of them are bots, then that means twitter had a large part of the employees are just ghost employees.

Thousands were fake employees and they really did not exist, but they were on the payroll. So who pocketed that money? Did it all go to the deep state? Or to CIA? Who got the money? Follow the money.

Dorsey knows.

Mr T knows.

Elon knows.

Q knows.

McAfee knows.

I want to know.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I thought the majority of bots were fake regular users, to prop up their Leftist stooges on there to make them look more popular than they really are?

I wonder if that's why a ton of "High follower" bluecheck Lefties are planning to leave, before their true popularity is revealed.

Yes, you are right about the bots who are fake twitter users.

But I think twitter has some fake employees also. Like CIA kickbacks or something.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

This is the first Ive heard if ghost employees. Interesting. If true, follow that money.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

1st scenario: Big contract. Then someone in charge gets greedy. They put a ghost employee on the books, and get a double paycheck, but someone has to pay taxes, and That is how they get caught because they are not sure how to do it, so they don't pay it (or try to trick someone else into paying it). That is when all hell breaks loose, if someone has a partner, and they try to stick their partner with the taxes.

2nd scenario: Know someone who worked part time for a retail store. Her manager put her on payroll for extra hours she did not work. Manager cashed her paycheck (as a "favor"), and took half of the fake hourly wage, and gave the other half to the employee. At the end of the year, the employee got pissed off because she realized that the manger did not have to pay the taxes of extra hours she was paid for, & she got stuck with the entire tax bill. She was taking money she did not earn, which she had to keep quiet about.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Great point you make!