Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

And There it is…I was wondering if Dogecoin would somehow be included in Twitter in future.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Do It !

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Minting...? Printing money? Doge coins, NFTs, a new stablecoin? 🤔

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Yeah right so is he?

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

110 pm 😎

🤣🍿🥳🍿

The Storm…..

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There really isn't much use in restoring accounts until he shows most or all of the fanatical lefties to the door with their pink slips
Major house clean up in progress - I hope

It would just be more of the same: if not suspending outright, then deleting or hiding tweets

I sent a letter of appeal & got an acknowledgment but my account is still suspended, for example

You know he’s telling us the Q community and support for Trump is larger than we’re being led to believe… Which we already knew.

i think what he's saying is...
we've all been had.
put down the hopium pipe.

(1) Show this thread