🌓What are the chances that the first ever election day blood moon is happening on this exact midterm, the one that everyone is saying is the most important in modern history? If you do not have this understanding that Babylon is falling, then you are going to be constantly confused and frustrated by what's happening. Setbacks and resistance were always destined to happen. But the end goal is certain: God has set His will to bring deliverance. The details may be messy, but I assure you that God sees the end with crystal clear vision. It's happening.

https://www.space.com/moon-total-eclipse-election-day-nov-8

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Its also a Beaver Moon which is the time to set traps at the swamp. Catch them all & clean the swamp!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Be aware. They love to use the Bible as their blueprint. They believe they are gods

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

Revelation 6:12
When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,

Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

Matthew 24:29
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

2 Posts with "FULL MOON COMING."

Post#1543 and Post#1547

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

We must vote but you know they will still tey to steal

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

And China is already interfering in the mid terms 🤦🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

👀 Holy Wow