FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Someone professionally cut off my catalytic converter from my Ford E-150.

Unfortunately going to cost more than $41.50.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Do they sell these to scrappers? They have to know they are stolen. They were stealing all the flower holders on the gravestones near me and selling them. People/scrappers buying this stuff need to be held accountable as well!!!
🤬😡🤬

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

What happened to me is nothing compared to other people issues of what they’re dealing with right now. I was debating even mentioning it due to that. To think some will steal from a graveyard is just unthinkable.

We gave food to the homeless on the streets of New Orleans and my woman had all of her money stolen at the same time. Bible says we shouldve given our coats as well. I would have if we were wearing any. Didn’t find out her money/cards were stolen until it was too late.

So many criminals don’t have God in their hearts.#1 issue in my book.

And as soon as I get it replaced, they may come back and take it again. i’ve seen videos online where people take them in the middle of the day while the owners are home. 30 second job.

Only people mentioned by @StormRider in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Rider, click on at the bottom under it