APL up 0.051

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Entrepreneur, regular cotizen trying to help poor people, and ready to recover my country from local DEE State cabal.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

There are two incoming events : the public apearence of John Kennedy (john john) and the public declaration of bloodline among many Q closer members , those events will shock the blue pilled people....time travelers?....chess genius?.......metaphisics and quantum experts?......just Tesla knows....

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Leonidas Pineda to his Publication

John said who would have thought I'd become a
Fishers of Men :)

What a beautiful time to be alive. Oh boy !!!

(1) Show this thread

Entrepreneur, regular cotizen trying to help poor people, and ready to recover my country from local DEE State cabal.

There are two incoming events : the public apearence of John Kennedy (john john) and the public declaration of bloodline among many Q closer members , those events will shock the blue pilled people....time travelers?....chess genius?.......metaphisics and quantum experts?......just Tesla knows....

APL 9.42
CNN airing assassination of JFK.
CNN 3 sec delay - speech.
CNN Jim’s finger on button ready to stop transmission.
These people are sick.
Q

./sync

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Many ground crew of Space Force are exposing the medical field ..

“Undercover RN”

Military is the only way !
~Q

(2) Show this thread