Hollywood has conditioned us for decades with CGI. The media has conditioned us with lies. Trump and the team are now reconditioning us all. It's confusing, painfull at times, and frustrating, but it's necessary if we are ever going to be free thinkers once again. Slavery is in the mind.

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Why has Marjorie Taylor Greene spoken against the "QAnons" in her opening speech?!
https://youtu.be/F5bItzYCqNE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Heather Danielle to her Publication

what if this is done as a ploy to discredit qanon....which.... think about that.... “they deserted her!!”....

Mom, lover of God, my fellow man and country. Wasn't always awake. Wasn't always a Trumper. I love my President! I love you all!

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

Just when I think I've figured it all out, there's more plot twists. My head is spinning. I feel fully at peace, but there's still so many missing pieces, false build up and hype. I'm about done trying to decode the drops or continue to follow bread crumbs. They mention Super Bowl now; I expect nothing to happen during Super Bowl that's been hinted to happen. This is beginning to feel like a psychologically abusive relationship and I have Stockholm Syndrome.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

yea...dont see how Im helping much anymore. hold the line....I am..a lot is still going on..got that....disinformation is necessary...got that....oh well sure was hoping for a different set of news on the ride home..... still there was some interesting stuff....just not what I was hoping fo....maybe soon....I know they wont tip their hand...edge of the precipiece...scare tactic necessary....well thats definitely working....pray....

I can't say I'm losing any hope. I'm actually walking on cloud 9. Just growing tired of all the dangling carrots that always seem just out of reach as we all are I'm sure. We are ready!

agreed. just really tired. may need a break for a while, but afraid I will miss something... but as much pressure thats built up its gotta BQQM when it taps off....

Only people mentioned by @Jeffro_Bodean in this post can reply

I'm struggling with what's fake news and what's not. What's current and what's already been conquered. If the threat has already been neutralized and this is just to wake up the sleeping, why the need for disinformation! Whether the vaccine deaths are real and why they've been allowed to be distributed if so are also questions I still have.