Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Yes!@administrator@VincentKennedy
It doesn't matter who you really are. The gift of this magical space full of the highest vibes on the planet. LOVE is the best way to describe this platform and the hearts behind it. Eternally grateful 🙏❤️✨

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏💗🙏

There's no place like Home~
😇🙌

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

People like you are what helps to steer the love train

Thanks!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

😍🥰😍Awww , You da Best !!! ILYSM ♾♾♾

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😍AU IS THE BEST.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

SO many astute patriots.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

❤️❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Kiki, you are the epitome of authentic. Thank you for being you. You are a blessing.😇

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I 💖 YOU So Very Much ♾♾♾

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Luv you Kiki girl🙏🏼🥰💫
So glad I have gotten to know you! ❤️🙌🏻
#FamilyIsEverything God Bless You Always 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙏❤️SO Blessed that Our Paths have crossed Beautiful Beverly 💙🙏 ILYSM ♾♾♾ 🙏God Bless You & Yours♾♾♾🙏 YOU are Amazing 🥰🤩🥰

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

@kikilove1111 The most amazing thing just happened to me! I'm watching the Brazilian election results. They're rigging it for Lula. Then got not one but two 5:5 comms 💖

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Definition of authentic💞

1a : worthy of acceptance or belief as conforming to or based on fact paints an authentic picture of our society
b : conforming to an original so as to reproduce essential features an authentic reproduction of a colonial farmhouse
c : made or done the same way as an original authentic Mexican fare
2 : not false or imitation : real, actual an authentic cockney accent
3 : true to one's own personality, spirit, or character

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

AU is AUthentic!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe I found this site, I do not do social media.. When I did, I asked God to show me who to follow... and you were at the top of my list! Thank you!!

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

👍😃

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

I 💖 YOU ♾♾♾ :)

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Nooked ?

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

BTW ◇ VK, my rain gauge total is 3.81

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

When you know you know 💞💫

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

💖♾❤️

(1) Show this thread