Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

I would add, humble yourself and learn to be a servant of others ;)

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

.this

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

🙏❤️💫

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Helping to guide to the truth, light and life.

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Pleasant is relative. Whats also important is that people resonate with and emit energetically Forgiveness Understanding Compassion Humility Appreciation and Valor.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Love it...this is truth!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

💞I don't think he sleeps much

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

This is what it is all about.
wwg1wga

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

LIVE FREE AND BE HAPPY vibes 😎

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I’m so excited for people in places like Haiti and Africa and North Korea to experience life without abject poverty, starvation and all the other unjustices foisted upon them by the cabal.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I’m so excited for people in places like Haiti and Africa and North Korea to experience life without abject poverty, starvation and all the other unjustices foisted upon them by the cabal.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Communism is the corruption of this concept.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

the terms communism, kapitalism were created by the matrix designer

(1) Show this thread