Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

are we all returning from being lost at sea?

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

A LIQUID asset is a reference to cash on hand or an asset that can be readily converted to cash

Like NFL ChampionSHIP, for the victors of the Super Bowl?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Father, Patriot, Truth Seeker, Pedophile Head Hunter! Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance.

LOOK UP Deceptive Words, Language, and Meanings. VERY INFORMATIONAL VIDEO

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i am not able to upload the images but if you run a query on the Q drops you'll find that they only mention Watch the Water TWICE! posts 765 & 847.

then in drop 4444 discussing the Rona they mention the
'loss of control [ first WAVE] and
'second Covid-19 [second WAVE]
*(caps are mine)

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

well I'll be darned! they loaded AFTER I closed the program & tried a 3rd time!

(1) Show this thread

Curious , love my President and country

watch the water!

Curious , love my President and country

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Cargo & Chattle Cattle No Moar! ⚔️😤⚔️

God, Family, Country. #WWG1WGA Donald J Trump is my President!

Nice... Watch the water = watch the money

my house is definitely under water!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Admiralty law verbage.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/yXNYCEkbpv84/ https://ugetube.com/@ToddAnon https://107daily.com/ToddAnon https://t.me/ToddAnon17

Sounds like conversations we had in college in between bong rips. Those were the days...

We are only here to save the world. Fight like your life depends on it..it does. MAGA. He is STILL your president. L Case

watch the water...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

sail = sail
flow the current sea faster
Quart er

"Watch the water"

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

another reason why I love you@ghostezra
your mind is brilliant & all enlightenment
thank you for all that you do & share 🙏🏻💓💞✨

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

He reminds me of Kappy. 🤣💖🇺🇸

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Yeah u both rock thanks!

(2) Show this thread

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

😯its so obvious once you see it. liquidate your assets...

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

"Watch the water"?

...I'm done with my dirty martini 😎

Financial solvency is defined as the ability to pay debts and have cash to pay for future needs. Water is the universal solvent.

We were considered Vessels under the Fraudulent Constitution until Trump took us back to our original Constitution & back to Humans/people we became again😁🦅🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

tough

(1) Show this thread

Fiat or a fart in the wind unless back by precious metals.

Definitions have changed over time! Couple hundred years ago Webster dictionary got 60 something percent of their words from the Bible! NOTHING is the same or how it was meant to be!