Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There are two scenarios that I can see playing out with banks:

1. They collapse on their own without a CBDC
2. They go the CBDC route as a last resort thinking they will maybe save themselves but CBDCs act as a white hat trojan horse as they give bank members the ability to convert their accounts to the CBDC but the banks still try to keep their stupid control rules in place. People will then get pissed, swap their CBDC for a stable coin and move the funds out.

Banks die.

Only a matter of time.

And what does every CBDC require ?#XRP
XRP is going to melt faces . ✨☀️✨

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Fly Me To The Moon (2008 Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupFly Me To The Moon (2008 Remastered) · Frank Sinatra · Count Basie And His OrchestraNothing But The Best℗ 2008 Fr...

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

❤️ .

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

❤️ .

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I hear future voting will use transparent blockchain technology and/or XRP tech.
No more rigged voting.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Nobody will control the new financial system - Whiplash