Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Everyone matters hun, trillions and trillions of souls mattered, had an effect on every day, all had to be in the place God sent them for you and me to be here right now together.

Every single event, every person had to do something at a specific time and place in a specific way for us to end up right here right now.

When you really think about the enormity of it all to get us here now it is truly mind blowing.

Now factor in "free will"!!!

God is truly everything everywhere in all times.

Thank you :) you’re always here for every one of us and i admire that greatly about you. I love you.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RawHoney9 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Thank you too hun we are all needed here. Many of us have been here before together and after all we ARE infinite.
God has got us no matter what happens.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👁❤️👁✊🏼

(1) Show this thread