BEAM OF LIGHT ACTIVATED ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Donald Trump is still our great President and THANK GOD for both President Trump and President John F. Kennedy, for all they have done to expose the darkness! Keep shining your light on the TRUTH Patriots and sharing it whenever possible! Soon the Cabal will be gone forever, JFK JR will come out and we shall all flouish & thrive in this great nation Making America Great Again!!! 🇺🇸🦅
The BEST is yet to come ❤️ . #wwg1wga #MAGA
#JFKJRISALIVE#ThankGod #GodWins #LoveWins #trump2021

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

soon i hope

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

The End of the World - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA Records Label NashvilleThe End of the World · Skeeter DavisThe Essential Skeeter Davis℗ Originally released 1962. All rights reser...

In response Jon Neville to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

only with God's hand! He answers prayers! Praise God!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

AMEN!

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Soo exciting Casey! I've continued to hold the line and I thank God for allowing me to be here, to witness the greatest times of our lives. God has kept me here for a reason. I've had sickness in my body for almost forty years. I've saw many times in my life, that I for sure, never thought i would see the next day, but by God's grace and ttender mercy, he always brought me through. i never doubted him...just kept the faith. Here i am now...thanking and praising God all the way! We are truly blessed!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸✨🕊

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Bravo Casey! 😎👍

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🙏

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

What is that suppose to even mean ? Thats a very strange post and I dont know why you tagged VK in it or shared it here ?

(1) Show this thread

This Profile is in Remembrance of Patrick H. Bellringer 1936-2020. He was/is a great TruthBringer. SpaceForce, Republic, Trump, Tesla, Keshe

Thank you Casey. Our world is changing right before our Eyes.
Greatness is just around the corner.

In response PATRICK BELLRINGER to his Publication

AMEN!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

I believe honest Abe should be added to the list but I totally agree

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Tired of the Government’s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼🌎🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

Love this!!

Beautiful post

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Thank you very much 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

💓💓💓

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

God Bless you sweetheart!!! ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread