Only people mentioned by @EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

The fake biden one looks like an older junkier version just like him compared to Trump!

Freedom lover...enjoyer of cosmic unity and fairness for all...without all the liberal retardedness. Pro Good...Pro God

so they bought one at our expense, had it painted up fast...but it will never be the same as AF1/2

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

A smaller plane for smaller airport?

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

But there's only one Air Force One. Now, any plane the president flies on is called, Air Force One, but the bottom picture is not it.

(1) Show this thread

af1 is just the call name for when president on board. they usually have the 757 (smaller one) reserved for the vp. but prez can use it too.

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

Thats Air Force NONE .. LOL!!!!

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Not the same plane.

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

glad that dog faced pony soldier isn't touching DJT's White House or his plane!

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

EXACTLY! AF 1 is OUR President's plane!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

its probably on the movie set with the fake oval office ;) nothing says he actually went antwhere innit coupd just ne a photo op...

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Claire Elaine to her Publication

🤦🏼‍♀️ it's the actual WH. Please don't believe the lie that it's a movie studio/set. That's false. Biden/Bidan is really in the WH... for now! Until Trump is ready to roll and then he will be back, but it's nit a movie set.

(1) Show this thread

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

Air Force 1 came to Avoca, PA with Trump on it November 2nd I took this myself.

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

top pic is af1. bottom pic is af2