Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

Iโ€™m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Nice view in the weight of Our President โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ stamina๐Ÿฟ

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Biden is not a legal President. He cannot have possession of presidential belongings. Trump has Air Force one along. Biden isnt in real WH, he is in movie studio.

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ USAF Vet ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Rebirth of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I took this picture of Air Force 1 myself in Avoca, PA on November 2nd.

Devil's advocate:

1) The official AF1 is being refurbished and debugged, as Minkeywerx tells us happens between administrations.

2) Am I correct that any plane occupied by POTUS is designated AF1?

And I don't like playing Devil's advocate about these sorts of things and hope someone opens a can of whoopass and debunks me with extreme prejudice.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Would It really take 3 weeks to "debug" something? Also If there were some "big renovations" to the newset AF1 that took longer than 3 weeks. Wouldn't the news and media be drooling over it?

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

2) is correct. AF1 is a call sign that implies "this is important because it's the president's" it is not a title for one specific plane.

(3) Show this thread