Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

This is beyond sick. There are no words. Pure EVIL. This is heartbreaking.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Yes, it cries out to God. Ch1na has been developing chimeras for a long time. Q isn't kidding while stating: THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

Agronomist • Avid Unicycler • Barefoot Waterskiier Guess Twitter didn’t like my “Fake President” post [Mainly on Gab at the moment]

Contrary to "popular" belief.. I feel like time is approaching to start kicking in doors and handling things the good ol' fashioned way. I hate to say that but, thats where a lot of us are at. The one's with nothing to lose, have everything to gain. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

This makes me very sad. However, I am not as surprised or shocked as I would have expected. I feel like deep down something inside me knew. Like it is familier but not. Which is completly insane sounding.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

🥲🥵😡🤬

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

OMG. That precious angel. The only justice is to hang the people responsible for this sh*t! 😭😭🤬🤬

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

I can't even verbalize what I would like to see happen to the monsters that do this to our children. They are truly beyond evil. WTF

😭My God.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

It's right that you post that. You are a lightworker. That's the things what a lightworker show us. Not rainbows and lollipop. Thanks for sharing. And be sure. Such shit will end.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😭

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

GOD O MIGHTY, please hold these preciuos souls closely; first, the pain & then the rage of all woman/mankind! .......... the depths of this luciferian world will shock the world, Gods speed; we must awaken.

sadly, real.

(1) Show this thread

Very disturbing if real. It's almost impossible to comprehend that such evil excist, and that humans can participate in it, and cover it up. But I've learned that there is nothing that is to evil or sick to be true.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

I saw this video circulating on twitter this week, to me it looks real. So sad, poor baby.

(1) Show this thread