Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Blast from the past

To be honest, I never had a Twit account. Somehow God led me over there. If memory serves me correctly it was through a mention of some dude named Q and the Anon’s by prophet Mark Taylor. Sparked my curiosity, so I started to dig, that’s when I discovered 17, you, V-Crypt, kimR and somany others. I took the red-pill so to speak. Not having an account, I didn’t have the ability to chime in, leave a comment, or even hit the “❤️“ for that matter, yet found myself daily visiting -all-y’all’s profiles, paying close attention to specific accounts such as yours. 🤗 For whatever it’s worth Doq, I’m here to say, you have made a huge impact in my life! Not to be disrespectful towards the wive’s or significant others, I just wanna say, I love you & thank you for staying the course, fighting the goodfight & holding the line during my wake-up process.No doubt the Lord is proud of you! & I am eternally greatful, your friend/sister forever!
ps. So thankful for God’s leading & divine intervention! 😇

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Comofhosts in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stories & Songs, click on at the bottom under it