I’m not on here much anymore or any social media for that matter, and I have to say I’ve been loving every minute of it. I’ve been putting my focus and attention where it was lacking over the past few years. I may not be on here or with all of you daily in the fight anymore, but even that isn't entirely the case. My heart is here with you all and will continue to be until the end. You have become my family throughout all of this and will always be. My journey taught me that faith is letting go and letting life flow as it should. So, although I’ve been absent, I’m still very much in this fight. Just in my own way. I still believe and trust everything will be ok. I still have faith in the brave and beautiful new world that lies ahead of us. God bless.

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

Soon, in a few days, I too will have to go for a short while I'm reconnecting with my family I have been gone 20 years but we stopped talking in 2016, I Have a daughter and 3 grandchildren I have to reconnect with. I am fighting cancer it is back so because of my loving all of you I have felt the loss of my own family and the love I am missing I love all of you and if we have to fight this I WILL BE THERE

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Sounds like we are alike on that.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Tyler , 55 here. Miss you brother. Hope your doing good and good luck and hope to see you soon.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️❤️❤️

think about you often 👊🏼

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Appreciate you brother 👊🏼

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Me too Tyler! Still catch up when i can and still believe 100% but living and loving like I am dying and enjoying life and family!

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

It’s a beautiful thing!

(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Burnout is real. It takes quite a while to heal, but you *will* heal.

Sounds like you've found peace. Respect. Here when you need us fam. Love you much!

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

I really have 😊

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Am happy for you that youàve found what works best for you. Weàre all in this together n hv to find our own ways of staying strong. Here for you as are so many amazing souls WAWY. God Bless 💖💫

❤️Hello stranger...❤️ you do what is best for you and you only...just know that we missed you and support you all the way...stop by sometimes just to say hello and let us know you are okey...much love and stay safe ..WWG1WGA...❤️

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Wishing you all the best on your journey Tyler! God Bless you, Patriot. 🙏🇺🇲🦅

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️Hi Tyler :), We have missed You so very much! Thank You for dropping in every now & then to say Hi :) Means a lot 🙏I’m so happy that You are happy :) 🙏God Bless You & Your Family♾🙏 & Much 💖Love💙 Always 🙏 Many Blessings 🙏 Hope to hear from You again 🙏 Yes, looking forward to this Brave & Beautiful New World filled with 💖Love💙 together 🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I have missed seeing your post. Take care of you but check in every now and then and let us know you are ok.

I was looking for you the other day. I missed your decodes. Do what you need to fren. 🐸

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I've been thinking about you Tyler and hoped you're doing well. You've been missed.
Thank you for checking in.🙏💛

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We love you hun no matter what your journey is in this battle. Nana has followed you for yrs and understands that you have to be where you feel your battles are.

Drop in to see us from time to time so we know you are still alive and kicking ass.
God's glory will shine thr and we will all know family eventually.

Well said Brother! I wish you well on your Journey! 🙏🏻💫😎

Well said Brother! I wish you well on your Journey! 🙏🏻💫😎

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

God bless!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Doing the same and it feels wonderful. God bless.

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

we came. we learned. we move forward. this is the attitude that will bring us the beautiful brave new world imo. 3 step plan.. 1. remove msm, 2. full declass 1-99, 3. wwg1wga

There are multiple battlefields. 👊

Good luck & God Bless. I am aslo shrinking my digital footprint these days. Family first.

Wondered where you were; inner self care is paramount. Doing much if that too. Hope to see you on Twitter again. Miss you, but Godspeed on your journey.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

My husband is at the point that he may need to let go for a bit. He’s already had a heart attack and is not enjoying life. We both have been with Q from day 1. We understand completely where you are coming from. Take care.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

👊

There may come a point where we all need to let go of the wheel for a bit.

At the same time. 😳

Florida Mass Choir - He's A Battle Axe - YouTube

The Florida Mass Choir - He's A Battle Axehttps://malaco.lnk.to/gBYU5IDwww.malaco.com

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Let go, Let God!

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

❤️

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

miss you brother. G_dsp33d and keep fighting the good fight! i fight 3 different ways outside of this digital field. Much work to be done. Be safe and G_d bless! 🫶🏻

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Miss you too brother. Missing all of you. Until the fat lady sings 👊🏼

(1) Show this thread