I need prayer warriors 🙏. My mom informed me she got both the booster and the flue shot (senior extra potent) the same day last week. She has been dizzy ever since. She thinks im crazy and wonders where I get my news from... Im scared 😔

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

i had to give my mom the talk before the first shot she heard me out but decided to take it. i had to make peace with that which i did. i did ask her to pray To our Heavenly Father to bless the vax which we did she has had all the shots accept the booster which she fells she doesn’t need she never got covid and hasn’t been sick this whole time she is 80. i believe in the power of pray and if you ask God to bless it he will. There are passages in the Bible about unclean to clean this is how believe 100%. We are created in the image of God our bodies can do amazing things. No man made substance can out do what God created period. i humbly ask our Heavenly Father to lay his healing hands upon your mother and send Angels to comfort her. i pray in Jesus name. Amen

I have had the talk many times. My step father whom I love more than words can say first told me "if Fauci says to take the shot I'm taking the shot". it literally broke me... If I say more then a few gentle words they will argue and it will and has fractured our relationship... I can only say so much while preserving it. They watch msnbc 24/7 and can not brake free from the matrix.. I am trying and praying hard 🙏🙏🙏🙏. Thank you ♥️

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

By Faith.
Believe.
No Fear.
LOVE HEALS.
LOVE