There is no set timeline, and no set dates. Any plan has to be dynamic, and adapt to changing circumstanses. We should remember that no matter how big any account is in this movement, they do not know what will happen on a certain date or time. They are just making guesses. More or less educated. Those that actually do know, would never reveal any dates or times for any actions or things to occur. They just wouldn't. If they were to 'leak' any dates, then it would only be to confuse the enemy. Not to inform us.

Only people mentioned by @norpat66 in this post can reply

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

I do understand the NO TIMELINE found in many places. However, I will offer this: God knew the day the flood would begin and gave NOAH the guidence for and ARK. God knew the day MOSES would lead God's people throught the RED SEA. God knew the day of the JORDAN crossing. God knew what day Jesus would be born in Bethlehem. God knew the day that Jesus would be nailed to the cross. God knew the Jesus would rise on the third day. God Knew we as patriots would declare independence on the 4th of July.

God is not random and it will be at His perfect timing.
What is more important that we understand...
Why???

The answer is; it is all for HIS glory and our good.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Biblical=God. God's plan has no timeline.

That being said i would trust President Trump, Gen Flynn, and Q in regards to anything time related. President Trump keeps his promises and Gen Flynn doesn't lie. Q is the reason i am even awake.

Guiliani, Powell, Mypillow, and a few more are patriots and I think are doing soft disclosure. But they never do it with hard date time deadlines.

Anyone else I assume are doing honest speculation and decoding without giving exact times and dates. Just honest Anons and patriots sharing decoded or vetted information.

Those that make hard time and date predictions, post disinfo, post anything attacking fellow patriots (Its ok to correct or give counter opinions respectfully), or practice click bait headlines are red flags for me.

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

The unsung hero that is seemingly always forgot, Lin Wood, I remember you my friend.

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

EXACTLY. Generals never divulge dates of victory until it is firmly in their grasp. OPSEC is crucial. Is this reality too hard to grasp?? I think not.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Nope. It's just common sense.

(1) Show this thread