🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

(9)-8-7 (6)-5-4-(3)-2-11 (1) 11-2-(3)-4-5-(6)-7-8-(9)

(9)-11 (1) 11-(9)

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Gibran Once Said that Life is a Temple and Each One of Us is Responsible for Adding a Stone to the Temple. He said that No Matter How Great His Contribution May or May Not Be, He was Simply Grateful and Thankful that the Stone he Laid Served the Greater Purpose of which We are All Part of

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

This reminds me of Trumps' Trillion Tree Initiative, (for which he got zero publicity or praise), and a book that influenced me as a young man- Candide. I mentioned Voltaire on Twixter in Summer 2020 but was told by an account that he was anti-Catholic so I never mentioned him again as I had neither the will nor the time to dig that claim further. Voltaire is credited with a quote that motivated me. "There is no problem that can withstand the assault of sustained thinking." Thank you again brother.

(2) Show this thread