Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Everybody is important. Never feel this way.

it feels that way
esp when gigantic accounts who say theyre family never show any support

thats not family thats fake 💯

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The "important" ones are here as far as I'm concerned. Who's to say those gigantic ones aren't here in different form. We don't know for sure who we're talking to. Such a mysterious movement in so many ways.

I need a 2 cent meme tonight haha

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Theres ones here who everyone loves to death who treat my team and I like we dont even exist

and all we do is decode the military

pretty hateful if you ask me

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I love you Lauren, you are a badass.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Im sick of morons who think they run shit but they just want the ego fix 😒

(1) Show this thread