Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Anyone with a normal pair of binoculars can see so many details on Moon surface month after month which are solid and unchanging, that it becomes clear it has mountains casting shadows and the lenght of the shadows move like on Earth when sun shines from low or high position. A reflection on a plasma surface cannot stay the same. Plasma is alive and in constant move. Clouds affect how much different areas of land/ocean reflect light and they are constantly moving altering the reflected image. It's good to explore new ideas but observation of our world with our own eyes needs to match theories or we end up into a deeper fantacy land than cabal created for us.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So think Mirror???

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

This is about the only 'pole shift' break down that makes sense to me. According to this model, North and South America would end up being along the equator after a complete 90 degree shift along its counter-clockwise turn. However, I have seen monitoring sites stating that it is advancing toward Siberia. Not a topic I spend a great deal of time on, at any rate. Cannot confirm any of it for my self. https://youtu.be/9D9F0Ysvsu4

Vibes of Cosmos - YouTube

00:00 Intro00:59 World Map by Plasma Moon Presentation09:57 Many Antercticas15:04 Time Zones17:41 Constellations and Moon Phases21:17 Astronomical Clock Anal...