Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

AU is my family. None of my people are awake. Some are thawing around the edges. I wouldn't have made it thru last year without people who know how bad the hurt is. Knowing your only child had taken the death jab, & not being able to get anyone to understand. Knowing the whole financial world is fixing to be turned on it's head & not being able to get your spouse to believe it. Knowing there's a geopolitical CLASH OF THE TITANS we are fixing to endure. The list is LONG. All here are going thru most of this to varying degrees. As for me, I am ever so grateful VK got kicked off Twitter. AU has a spirit that Twitter never did. A true Misfit Island, in the sense we are outcasts of humanity, repeatedly trying to wake anyone & everyone to the dangers of marching obediently en masse over the cliff while being mercilessly ridiculed by family & friends & figuratively having our tongues cut out by Jack & Mark.
Don't care if we never have a real island as log as we keep this life boat.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Eloquently stated. You have a beautiful way with words and conveying the sentiments and hardships that we have all endured during these unprecedented times. I'm happy to be here with others like you so that we can support one another through the loneliness of enlightenment. I just wanted to remind you that you are not alone. We all understand the difficulty of this struggle and we will continue confronting evil together, hand-in-hand, with God's love, as He intended.

WWG1WGA

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Very beautifuly said and expressed. I’m sorry for your hardships and i keep telling myself many are dealing with much more then myself and one thing we all agree on and that i love is we are all here for eachother and support eachother like family through these tribulations we endure walking this path, as i am sure many of us have lost friends and family. You have a great spirit and i would like to personally applaud your stregth and ability to keep fighting with us. I know we are on the right side of things. We Fight for truth and carve sunlight from the shadows and no matter what I’ll continue to fight along side you and all of these beautiful souls here with us

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

The length of all this is very tiresome. Just got in the biggest fight with my husband. I don’t know how many more ass mastications I can take. Praying for the end before I jump without a chute. 😏

(1) Show this thread