Kim,
Was just talking about this offline with someone. Request unvaccinated blood if you can. I know its a scary situation and feel for what you are going thru. If you need it to live not many other choices.
Sending you positive vibes Patriot.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

WHOA.. I Forgot about the Red Cross business.
Blood banks full of blood transfusions, tainted by vaccines.
😱😬
eke
THE Jehovah Witnesses refuse blood, they have a list of alternatives
So does the hospital.
No money to be made using alternatives

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Prayers for Patriots 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this and keep you safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

I have heard several times that the vaccinated should not donate blood. Hopefully this is true.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sending you good vibes. It WILL work out.
Let us know when you can. ❤️

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Prayers for you Kim! 🕊🙏

O+ in Connecticut/Massachusetts area if anyone needs it

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Me and both my kids are A+

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

If you're in UT my husband or I will gladly donate. We're O+ & O- so one of us have a high probability of being compatible.
Hell if you're in a western state I'll travel.

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Both O types are universal donors. O+ can give to any + blood type. O- can give to any blood type + or - .

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

🙏🙏🙏

i am o neg unvaxxed but i dont think i live near her

Saying a prayer for you sis..🙏🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I believe it is still possible to have your own blood drawn and held in case you need blood during your surgery. I did this a long time ago when I had to have a hysterectomy….just in case. it was during the height of HIV/AIDS and people were getting tainted blood.

Just read this……”You can have blood taken from 6 weeks to 5 days before your surgery. Your blood is stored and is good for a few weeks from the day it is collected. If your blood is not used during or after surgery, it is thrown away.”

If possible, that’s what I would do. At least if you needed it you’d be getting your kwn blood.

They did a blood drive at our local Highschool this week.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

An unvaccinated co-worker of my husbands that is going through cancer treatments but was doing good had a transfusion per her doctors recommendation, she has been terribly sick ever since....The thought is that she had received vaccinated blood.
So people need to really make sure that they request Unvaccinated Blood and 👉I would have that documented and keep a copy👈....Because who knows if you can trust them to actually give you that🤨

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

they arent seperating vaxxed from unvaxxed

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

sadly, we don't get that choice...went thru this during a recent surgery and was just lucky it didn't come to that. I even asked if I could get it from a family member...nope, they give you what they have in stock. I KNEW this was going to be another issue. Prayers and Blessings for your husband's co-worker

(3) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Anyone can go to a blood bank and state WHO they are donating for👍 I held a blood drive for a gun shot victim a few years back and the staff told me that when I asked about people in NC that wanted to donate for the cause. Keep the faith💖

HATE to be the party pooper but um was told A LONG time ago VERY FEW owned needle companies, pre net told this, and the goal was to be able to use even them, "so if someone thinks they are getting even a vitamin shot, the needle is loaded" I think that is a huge foookin deal.

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Husband just had triple by-pass surgery and mentioned this to the doctor. He basically was told you will accept any blood you get to save your life. There is not much choice when your life is on the line and there is a huge line-up of people waiting for the same surgery. Rock meet Hard Place.

We need to start an Unvaxxed Blood Bank!

I wonder how we could get that up and Running?

🧐🤦‍♀️

Sending prrayers and positive vibes your way warrior!!

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

If it's not too late you can donate your own blood. https://www.verywellhealth.com/blood-donation-before-surgery-2549514

I tried donating blood for my sister's upcoming hysterectomy. Docs said they need at least six to eight weeks to make this happen, maybe longer. This is a surgery that got moved up so didn't have that kind of time. Good news is docs way they do not think she will need a transfusion. Not sure which Kim you were talking to but praying for her. Saw a good article today that fasting triggered cell apoptosis is really big help along with the supplements many others have already posted.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Sounds like it's a bit too late to donate her own blood but for future reference you can donate your own blood if having surgery. Found this...
https://www.verywellhealth.com/blood-donation-before-surgery-2549514

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

I hate to ask but is she vaxed?

I have someone close about to go through the same process.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

😔The war is real...I wonder what the death toll and injury toll count we be in the end.

Who needs blood? I'm O+ & can donate. Unjabbed!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

🙏I'm dead serious, if you need blood & have a POSITIVE blood type I can donate to you. You need to have it a few weeks ahead of time though.

(1) Show this thread