Anon family, would appreciate prayers for my brother-in-law who has a heart condition and has been advised to go for surgery at the earliest. Aortic Valve is congenital quadricuspid with severe calcification. He is 53 and 2 young kids. Please say a prayer for him and his family. Also send him some good vibes so his fears are no more. Thank you all.❤️

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

In response God Wins to her Publication

prayers

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙌

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sending vibes. I’m sure all will go well. We want it so and there’s so many of us rooting for him - so tell him there’s only one option. ❤️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Thank you and I believe all will go well too. He is good husband, father and a brother.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Dear Heavenly Father i humbly ask you lay uour healing hands upon this person send Angels to guide the Doctors and comfort this family i ssk in Jesus name. Amen

🙏Dear God send your loving strength and healing to one of your children, and send light for full healing, Thank you❤️🌻

🙏

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your brother-in-law and his family.🙏🙏🙏

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Praying for all concerned🙏🏻❤️

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up in Jesus name 🙏

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

sending prsyers and positive thoughts

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻💞🙏🏻🙏🏻

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers.🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

♥️🙏♥️ Prayers & positive calming energy.

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending lots of love, hugs and healing light to your brother-in-law. May your BIL, you and his family have the peace that passes understanding. Keep us posted on how he is doing.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response CharRose to her Publication

Thank you and will do.❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🌹

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

🙏❤️

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙏💞🙏

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers, love and positive vibes on the way to your brother-in-law and all your family in this tough time. Have Faith and trust in the Lord.
God bless Patriot

sending prayers ❤️❤️❤️

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 May God bless him with divine health