In utterly bad taste, I must say Paul probably didn’t expect that when he decided to get hammered. The memes nearly write themselves these days.

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Did you ever think this breakin is a part of the movie and didn’t really happen? Do you believe Nancy Pelosi has been arrested and gone? Wouldn’t it make sense that Paul Pelosi is gone as well? He was just as corrupt as her. Wouldn’t the Pelosi’s have some kind of security? You people aren’t thinking... 🤦‍♀️

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Of course we are thinking and many of us are quite certain that there are a lot of uncertainties in this zany movie.

What I believe and what I choose to mock after years of psychological warfare, well those are all fun considerations as well.

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I am LOVING this movie!!!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Cee Bear to her Publication
(1) Show this thread