Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

That was a spoof...
fake twitter employees 😁

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

But it was still very funny πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

and just like that all their sheep friends see this. is it suicide week again? seems like its coming.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

About 'The Letter' of demands they sent Musk
earlier this week... 🀣

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

🀣

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

😊

(2) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

best news ever πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Buh byeπŸ‘‹

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Are those Amazon boxes?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Is it me or that dude got those "uncle bad touch" vibes? Greasy lookin mo fo. she ain't much different.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

he's been sleeping there haha

(1) Show this thread