Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

It's what we have have been waiting for. When we get that one message.

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Or perhaps a plaque of frogs!!! :)

Twitter is a tool.
A means to an end.

Take the small wins, but stay focused on the main mission.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Completely! Twitter is so toxic right now. I just like to get on & haggle the resident every now & then.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

wyatt just got back on

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Hey Mandy, this year at the end of April something happened that everyone came back on twitter and it was so much fun !! I think the day is coming soon that it will happen again !!!!

I'm a little puzzled with what Musk tweeted today. A 'content confirmation council' sounds an awful lot like the disinformation/misinformation team at the old Twitter. I understand moderation is required, but this could take forever!

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Ms. Brake... i am an Astros fan...
phillies might ... may... win....

i am not saying will win...

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

πŸ’›

can not wait πŸ˜‹

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

I say on the first day back, we flood twitter with meme after meme of the children that have been trafficked. To show the sheep that it’s always been about the children. The children are what we are fighting for. The children will bring both parties together.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga