Oh wow, leftists are indeed shameless. MSM is dead. Thank you Elon.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

ThanQ - 44B

We share very few sentiments with our government.

So it was okay when "the other side" is being censored and your side's message was allowed to be the only one heard. Now that 'the other side" MAY get a word in edge-wise, your panties are crawling up your butt? Enjoy your wedgie, bitch. It's about to be an atomic one.

Only followers of this user (@UnicornRider369) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Spoken like a true Marxist fanatic

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

grrreat question 😉

we are the NEWS NOW! 5 year Deltas coming in HOT! red october! truth Wave full effect! coincidences!

Bye bye!! 🤣

We don't need no regulaton...........

We don't need no false control................

No dark agendas on the platforms.........

Hey

Congress

Leave them all alone

Cry me a river 🤣

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

She's talking to the Cabal.
This is a HUUUGE loss for them.

Ok lady its called there was information going put daily already but it was just trasg to keep people in😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 Clearly you need to be transported to your new home called gitmo because you are clearly apart of the agenda of enslavement. 🤦🏻‍♀️🎥

Funny you say that now with all of your fucking fact checking...GTFO!

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Commie, much? Freaking whiny b's. I can't take looking at them anymore.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Schadenfreude

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

As My Grandmother Used to Say: "DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA"

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

ahhhhh honey… get it off your chest fast because really soon you’re gonna be censored just like we were. Absolutely more government regulation that’s just what we need….. because we know the government does everything right😂😂

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Fat chance now honey. Keep walking......

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Here’s to our Constitution and our first amendment rights! These “America Last” nutcases and the installed deep state politicians can go pound sand! 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Hilarious.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Reeeeeeeeeeeee! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#Fear is a 'mind killer'.

Honey, do you wish you’d learned to code? 🤣😀👍🐸

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Arrogance is comical. so full of herself she actually believes she matters. good luck on collecting Unemployment - waiting list long.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

"Save me oh great and powerful guberment"

hoe's are only useful in a garden

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

was kinda hoping she would step on that strap & do a face plant...
😊

Butt hurt coming in HOT!!

In God we trust all others must provide evidence

No shame, no morals, soulless hideous creatures

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!