I love days like this. You can ‘feel’ that Anons antennae are up and actively gathering information. The Digital Battlefield is buzzing.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

We have been waiting for this moment…we have been waiting patiently…

yeeeeeeeeeehaw!

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Prophecy?

(1) Show this thread

Buzzing with a "storm" from the north.

Putin declares "no one can sit out the coming storm" sounding just like Trump, Q+ once again.

Previously Putin named a falcon "Storm" which is the name from a special forces unit de-nazifying Ukraine.

https://rumble.com/v1qaa0n-putin-declares-no-one-can-sit-out-the-coming-storm-sounding-just-like-trump.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=5

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
into my 3rd day of this 'feel' a buzz with delight and excitement!
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

that sweet face....kinda looks like Durham😏

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

😂😂

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Rofl I see it! Good 👀

(2) Show this thread