‼ ️Do you know where the term mother bear comes from? - A mother bear defends her young, come what may, also against stronger and larger male bears! On the one hand there are those who do this, on the other hand those who allow it (and film it!) Parents have to become bear parents again! As long as we participate, they will continue !‼

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!💞 Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

My son got sick and we didnt go get tested, I gave him vitamins and he was better a few days later.

My god we need freaking common sense back on this planet....that poor baby, it makes me so mad i wanna slap the mother

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

This is enfuriating, just makes me soooo mad. Parents are so brainwashed to fear and trust the so called experts.. They distrust their gut instincts of protection. that 'bear' instinct in themselves. Unless they have it in them to search for the truth they won't have a balanced view and will succumb to the fear and peer pressure.

This was me unfortunately with vaccines for my baby. I did what those I trusted around me did. As a result I have a child with a severe life threatening nut allergy. Ex was pro vaxer too.

I don't let them influence me anymore.

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

I must be a bad mother!! No one, and I mean no one would put a swab up my babies nose...! No way, no how!! Fuck that! It's a fucking flu/cold! I couldn't allow it to happen!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is crazy

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

This hurts my heart, please sheeple, stop the madness!