Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

There has been a huge rash of people needeing their appendix removed in our area. When I had surgery in June of this year, there were 3 other people in at the same time for it, plus 3 other people off work for the same at my place of monetary imprisonment where I work. Since then we have had 3 more people in just my departments alone go out for appendectomies and another just went out yesterday. WTF is up with this?
EMFs?! I know most of these people were unvaxxed. At least in terms of what we know to be vaccines.
What are they hitting us with?
Way too many to be a mere coincidence! 🧐

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

1 CUP BONE BROTH SOUP 3 X DAY DO A COLON CLEANS AND TAKE A PROBIOTIC THAT HAS TO BE REFRIGERATED.. IVE DONE MY CLEANS WITH STRICT DIET BEEF BONE SOUP IVE HAD TO START TAKING IVERMECTIN AGAIN WHICH WILL KILL OFF WHAT EVER IS ATTACKING THE APPENDIX BUT PROBIOTICS IS VERY IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME FROM WHAT IM READING HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A DIET CLEANS PROTACAL DM ME

Only people mentioned by @SC18835410 in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

ivermectin will kill the good bacteria very crucial to put back double of what it will kill .. when i have indigestion heartburn bloating i will take double or triple the amount

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Thanks for the warning....I won't use it.

(1) Show this thread