910 military planes in the air right now! One heading to GITMO with ‘GITMO844’ tail sign.

For the Heaven of it, I searched Q post 844 & BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! 💥😳🤯💥

@drue86

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

That GItmo plane just popped up on Radar returning to USA. The flight path is a bit odd right now on the map.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

A same size but different make plane as that Gitmo plane just appeared returning over Bahamas flying the same route as GITMO planes. I caught it's tailsign ...2714 and looked it up in drops. And within that time PUFF! It vanished from radar again!!!!😲

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Hey it's back on radar now. The GITMO planes used to dissappear from radar over this point going towards Gitmo amd appear again on the way back but this year they have kept transponders on further and switched them of after passing Nassau.

(1) Show this thread

GITMO844 was flying to Guantanamo yesterday too.👀

ben merde alors 🤒le ciel va tomber

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

very sharp instincts !

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

WOO-HOO! WONDERFUL! GREAT CATCH!