Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🎢let the good times roll

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird - YouTube

Subscribe to The Best Of for more classic music history, videos and playlists: http://bit.ly/WdJ36uSouthern rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd recorded "Free Bird" ...

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

glad i have original account again... i will see you all there...

the reall battlefield isnt online though its in the sea, on the grourd....in the air and apparently under the ground too..........unlees that happened already?

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response reaper myer to his Publication

YES I THINK SO

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Only one upside down letter left in his name tooπŸ‘€

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

😁

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Twitter has always been the Battleground, that's why we were banned from there, they knew and feared our influence
Hopefully we can fight there again soon.

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

I understand that President Trump remains on Truth Social.
I a real Anon live in the Netherlands and therefore I can't log on to Truth Social and I really regret that. That's why I'm glad I got my Twitter account back after being banned for 1.5 years. I wish I can read President Trump there soon anyway for this reason.
Fortunately, I can see many messages from President Trump here and also on telegram. Apart from this, I think I have the right to be able to be on Truth Social.
I wait patiently until I can finally move to Truth Social from this communist Nazi pedo evil Netherlands.

GodπŸ™FAMILY❀COUNTRYπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

so one would figure that the permanently banned folks would be allowed back on twitter then.
i havent experienced that problem yet.
πŸ˜‚

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

We may get to choose…keep the burner we have in total camo, or return on our original when it is restored. I am guessing the latter…Trump may be the exception and reveal himself on one of his burners that he has been using all along. Ultimate troll move!

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

fake K

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

fake K

whats his mos? or branch of military πŸ¦ƒπŸŽ₯πŸ˜…

:)

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

how do we get our accounts back? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Warrior for the spiritual war we are in, God Wins Q!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

let me be clear it’s not on a social media platform it’s around this entire world that is failing things are going on behind the scenes but children are still dying inflation is still skyrocketed I don’t give a crap about Twitter or freaking a bird so if social media is the fight we are all in big trouble

(9) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Start here! Make them tell the truth

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

looking for frens now on Twitter.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

vincent kennedy flipped his e. is it almost go time?

(1) Show this thread